CSPs can secure their profitability in 2021 by utilising the power of Wi-Fi 6 for smart homes
In this report, Beecham Research’s CEO Robin Duke-Woolley examines how the first and only self-optimising, whole-home WiFi technology is delivering ISPs an increase of up to $15 smart home related ARPU.
The top 2 CSPs in the USA and two of the largest fixed-line providers in Europe have switched to this technology and are also seeing their NPS scores boosted by up to 60 points.
Inside the report:
- Exploring the benefits of Wi-Fi 6 and how this finally enables CSPs to compete with the big tech companies in the smart home space
- The latest strategy for leveraging AI, Cloud and Data Insights, in conjunction with WiFi 6, to reduce marketing and OPEX costs by up to 36.7%
- How self-optimising, whole home Wi-Fi has proven to reduce churn by 30%, TRR by 67%, deployment times by 67% and support calls by up to 50%
- A look at the profitable opportunities for CSPs that embrace Smart Home 2.0 solutions
- An in-depth interview with the CTO behind this tech
About the Smart Home Market
Smart homes are becoming data-centric ecosystems that employ a portfolio of value-added security and convenience services as well as a wide range of smart devices including security systems, voice assistants, smart thermostats, speakers and more.The average home currently has up to 14 connected devices and growing.
Statista predicts worldwide consumer spending in this space to reach US$62bn in 2021 and $88bn in 2025. This represents a huge opportunity for CSPs if they position themselves correctly, now.
+ Bonus webinar:
Read report and get access to on-demand webinar discussing How to tackle subscriber churn with smart whole-home WiFi