Compass Intelligence and Mind Commerce release joint study on the Enterprise Wearables market
Compass Intelligence and Mind Commerce are proud to announce their joint study titled:The Future of Enterprise Wearables: A Review of the U.S. Enterprise Wearables Market Opportunity, Key Trends, Use Cases, and Industry Indicators. This study provides the key market insights, adoption challenges and barriers, key providers and related announcements, U.S. Enterprise Wearable and related forecasts, and analysis about current and future opportunities, as well as trials and applications in key verticals. This study digs into the business of wearables and user attitudes and preferences that will shape the future of wearable technology in the enterprise. Learn more about what the benefits of wearables are in the enterprise, what the business use cases are, and what it means for enterprises, including: the value of wearables to employees and businesses, how wearables create new work scenarios and the predications and considerations for implementation.
“Enterprise wearables is the hottest emerging market in mobile & wireless,” states Heather Taylor, Sr. Analyst, Emerging Technologies for Compass Intelligence. “While the consumer market generates a lot of buzz for wearable devices, the enterprise market has tangible use cases that help enterprises justify the return on investment for wearables.”
The joint study highlights the following considerations for vendors and service providers entering the market:
- Competitive analysis and details about forays from different companies entering the enterprise wearables market
- Top industries with tangible use cases for wearable devices
- Trials that vendors have signed up for promoting the use of wearables in the enterprise
- Applications for enterprise wearable devices
Survey data (using the Compass Intelligence Thought Leaders Research) showing the benefits of wearables in the enterprise, use cases, and much more.
This report will benefit the following stakeholders in the wearables ecosystem
- Hardware vendors that develop wearable devices
- Software developers that build operating systems and applications for the enterprise
- Systems integrators that are looking to learn more about the ecosystem to include these solutions in their portfolio
- Mobile operators that are going after the next growth segment, and
- IT professionals that want to learn more about the benefits of wearables in their own organisations.