You are here:
Features list 2019
Features List 2019
VanillaPlus is changing the way it covers the telecoms IT market, giving you a voice as and when you need it and with many more opportunities to place your products, solutions and services in front of top decision makers within CSPs, NO’s and MNO’s, all of them your potential customers.
With so much going on in our sector currently VanillaPlus covers all topics in the market online and via regular digital newsletters. Each topic will feature new content including executive interviews, CSP case studies, ‘in use’ case examples, in-depth features, videocontent, survey data, plus market information – all with sponsorship and placement availability.
If you have something to say, say it immediately with VanillaPlus!
- NFV: Has the technology graduated to the mainstream?
- Big data analytics: The areas where CSPs are turning data insights into revenues
- Customer experience management: Are better systems and better data adding up to better experiences?
- 5G: The development race for the next wireless generation is underway
- Billing: Will CSPs maintain customer trust in the bolt-on era?
- IoT: How CSPs’ IT systems -as well networks -are enabling IoT projects
- Big video: Can networks carry the ultra-high definition, 4k and 8k burdens?
- Contact centre: Omni-channel innovations for the complete customer journey
- Quality of Experience (QoE): Inside CSPs’ quality versus cost conundrum
- Data management & preparation: The data’s big but meaningless without these
- Telco cloud: Why virtualisation is just a stepping stone to the cloud endgame
- Customer security & privacy: On patrol across the enlarged attack surface
- Mobile payments: Will mobile operators cash-in on cashless?
- Service assurance: How to avoid the consequences of delivery failure
- Digital transformation: Are CSPs leading or lagging behind in their digitalisation efforts?
- Workforce management: Optimise engineering resources for roll- out and maintenance
- Revenue & fraud: How CSPs are plugging the leaks and defending their bottom lines
- Device management: Over the air protection, upgrade, optimisation and care
- Test & measurement: Ensure the always-on environment can take the strain
- Network performance management: Why green lights can mean danger
- Partner relationship management: Collaboration, revenue share and integration
- Policy control & management: Network resource allocation is now a question of policy
- LTE-Advanced: Does bigger bandwidth mean bigger revenues?
- Urban wireless coverage: Can better coverage offset the roll-out costs?
- Non-cellular technologies: Why the answer isn’t always more cellular capacity
VANILLAPLUS IS THE GLOBAL VOICE OF TELECOMS IT
The telecoms industry is becoming a software-defined, endlessly flexible, IT-dominated environment. VanillaPlus continues its coverage of all the systems that support CSPs in delivering high quality, secure and profitable services to consumers, enterprises and partners in the convoluted digital value chain. Our readers are facing the challenges of ensuring interoperability between different network and service technologies, achieving growth in the face of market saturation, handling incessant increases in user demand for greater bandwidth and doing all of the above at a sustainable cost that enables them to generate profit.