You are here:
With more apps, services and devices to connect and communicate with than ever before, enhancing the customer journey has never been more critical for banks and financial institutions as they embrace the digital transformation, where increased convenience and a differentiated experience builds long-lasting loyalty and retention. (more…)
Leveraging Redknee’s convergent billing solution to achieve new revenue streams.
Marcos Malzone, Director of Business Line Management, Redknee, discusses:
– The issue of legacy systems
– What about the subscribers?
– Redknee’s convergent billing solution
Marcos Malzone, Head of Product Management – Portfolio, Redknee, discusses:
– Enabling marketing agility
– Unlocking business insights
– Why choose Redknee Unified Charging?
Our members call TM Forum Live! “the best networking event of the year.” Will you be there in Nice on June 1?
Ashwin Chalapathy, Global Head – Portfolio Management, Managed Services and Consulting discusses:
– Why is capex optimisation important for operators today?
– Better asset management and capex efficiencies
– The benefits of better asset lifecycle management
– How is Subex helping operators achieve capital efficiency?
Predictive marketing integrates two proven Nokia products – CEM on Demand and Mobile Marketing Suite. Predictive marketing provides you a seamless way to leverage insights from your network in your digital marketing strategies. (more…)
Karl Whitelock, Director Operations & Monetization (O&M) Global Competitive Strategies at Stratecast, Frost and Sullivan, discuss:
– What makes an organisation a Stratecast ’10 to Watch’ company?
– Why did he select Infonova?
– Why is 2015 key for this industry sector?
George Malim, the Editor of VanillaPlus, gave us his overview of the key themes coming out of Mobile World Congress and the difficulties of eating elephants with inadequate cutlery.
Bob de Haven, General Manager, WW Communications and Media, and Rikke Helms, Managing Director, WW Telecommunications of Microsoft, discuss: