Event date: 23-24 March 2021
5G is gathering pace. Despite the COVID-19 pandemic, operators continue to light up 5G assets.
The industry is gearing up for the next wave, as we move towards a new wave of 5G-enabled services.
The 5G Briefing will explore 5G opportunities in the current context
* What are the investment priorities?
* What are the opportunities?
* What has been the impact of the pandemic on rollout plans?
* Will standardization delays disrupt plans to migrate to SA and full-blown 5G performance?
* What sectors are most likely to benefit from 5G in the near-term?
Join us: www.5Gbriefing.com