6 hidden 5G service opportunities operators should jump on
Everyone likes to talk about 5G uses cases, but customers are asking, what sets 5G apart from current 4G services?
A recent study by Strategy Analytics tells it like it is – for 5G to be successful, network operators will have to take service innovation to the next level if they want customers to adopt their 5G plans. Enter ‘network of networks’ – 5G is the first mobile generation with the ability to serve multiple customer segments, from consumer to enterprise to IoT, with different network requirements all within one network infrastructure.
These are what the industry calls ‘monetisation levers’ and they open up a whole range of new ways to monetise and market 5G to digital savvy customers. The big question is, what do customers want out of 5G? This new eBook reveals where operators can offer value, ease pain points and design a sustainable service model.
Download the eBook to learn:
- How to put together a digital first strategy
- How to sell 5G to customers
- What to avoid when pricing and positioning 5G
- Key insights from an industry survey across 300 global organisations
- Three use cases of network carriers who are already offering innovative digital services to their customers