The definitive guide for CSPs looking to transform their business
Written by the experts, for the experts, the VanillaPlus BlackBook is an unrivalled content hub for the Telecoms industry. Tackling the real issues facing operators, it includes the latest tech news, views and information from every aspect of the Telco sector.
The BlackBook also includes the latest reports, case studies and must-have tech insights, written by Telco IT specialists and carefully selected analysts, for Telco IT professionals. Keep an eye on the competition with the contract hot list, which identifies who’s winning what business across the Telecoms sector and with whom.
The BlackBook directory is an excellent resource listing all the key players, worldwide, in the Telecom software and system delivery, field, and finally, browse a collection of recorded panel debates that address how and when operators should invest, with confidence of a return.
Just a brief snapshot of some of the content you will find online, in addition to all the above:
– ZTEsoft give their insight into the progress being made with CSPs’ digital transformation initiatives
– How CSPs can optimise their deployments with geographic information systems (GIS)
– Why more devices will mean more management – but increased automation
– The prospects for fixed wireless access in the 5G era
– The latest predictions for advanced data analytics
– Jose Carlos García of Telefónica shares his views on 5G introduction
– CASE STUDY – Inside Internet of Things (IoT) deployments at China Mobile
– The four Es of BSS transformation revealed
– Five motivations for 5G deployment