VOSS and LayerX combine fulfillment and assurance expertise for enhanced UC customer management
VOSS Solutions announced a global strategic partnership with LayerX Technologies. LayerX Technologies, a provider of advanced data analytics software, provides rich insight into business and operational performance.
Whether on-premises or cloud based, single or multi-vendor, server or virtualised, standard or custom, LayerX uses a patented platform to perform cross data correlation and provide a complete picture of overall UC performance.
VOSS-4-UC, a UC management platform, provides organisations with a highly scalable and extensible architecture for managing their complex UC environments. VOSS-4-UC enables organisations to run their UC environment from a single point of control; a platform which is powered by a database that stores a wealth of valuable UC-related data regarding all aspects of a company’s communications and collaboration.
The strategic partnership will give LayerX integrated access to VOSS-4-UC data, enabling customers of LayerX and VOSS to benefit from a richer understanding of business and operational performance:
- UC quality – Call-quality management, call-path analytics, network health monitoring and fault isolation
- Log Analytics – Structured and Unstructured analysis of all machine data.
- Application performance – Rich insight into the application usage as well as the host performance
- Network performance – Multi-Threaded correlation to produce rich event monitoring and automated corrective actions
- NetFlow Analytics – Utilising all forms of flow as a data source for greater insight and analysis of the network and application performance
- Security intelligence – Combining all data sources to gain a greater intelligence of both insider and outside threats
Henry Barton, VP Operations Strategy at VOSS Solutions, commented; “Increasingly, organisations are looking for a more integrated way to manage their communications environment to get a more complete picture of it. By combining the service assurance expertise of LayerX, with the service fulfilment expertise of VOSS, customers will be able to access a much deeper understanding of the performance of their UC environments and end-user experience.”
Jeff Graham, CEO at LayerX added; “With communications platforms coming under increasing scrutiny in terms of performance and cost effectiveness, the need for a deep insight and understanding has never been greater. We believe our partnership with VOSS Solutions will really benefit our customers in their goal to achieve a lower TCO on their communications platforms, together with a richer range of high-value reports.”
Comment on this article below or via Twitter: @ VanillaPlus OR @jcvplus