Cloud – Will CSPs maximise their potential?
Our latest VanillaPlus Insight starts exploring what cloud means to CSPs and how they can use it in two ways – internally and externally. The internal opportunity is to save money through greater efficiency and the external opportunity is to make money by providing more services to customers and enabling the businesses of partners. The Insight contains a specially-commissioned report written by Bob Brace, senior analyst at Telco 2.0/STL Partners. As a former head of cloud services for Vodafone Business Services, he has participated in and observed how CSPs can create success in cloud.
Download a PDF or read it here:
More interesting insights:
– 4G – Can OSS/BSS rise to the LTE challenge?
– CEM Customer Care – How CSPs will use CEM to differentiate for competitive advantage
– Revenue & Fraud – Have new models raised the stakes for CSPs?
– Bill & Charge – How CSPs can make money from BSS – not just collect it
– Policy – How policy can stimulate and safeguard profits
– Big Data Analytics – How CSPs can generate profits from their data
category: Special reports